Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Huh...

One week and two days past my last paper already? What have I done? Let's see let's see.

Had xmas party on the 23rd @ Kenneth's place, plain shagging at home the verra next day since I only got back home at 4plus AM. Had MAORI xmas thang in hall, so went back to school in the night. Celebrated Christmas at home on 25th, and watched going the distance which is a great flick btw.

Spent 26th catching up on Hellcats (4 episodes worth) and watched Planet 51. Pretty funny flick, but more for kids I suppose. It wasn't my thang. Spent 27th watching Lost Girl, 5 epi-worth and caught the Hangover, awesome show btw again Bradley Cooper is hawt and Justin Bartha is cuteee, and Alpha and Omega in french. I know right, totally -.- Had to rely on the chinese subtitles which don't really seem to fit the scenario. Thw howling parts were pretty funny to watch and hear.

So, today. Vam Diaries. Team Damon ftw! Anti-Katharine although I do so love her hair, so much better than Elena's flat center-parting.

How is that productive of my hols so far?

zzzzzZZZZZzzzzz

Sooooooooo. What to do on 31st? Decisions decisions. Hate them, love them but we still gotta live with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home