Thursday, April 29, 2010

You would've thought

I'll get used to it by now. After what, 12 years of that and more?

I learned that one can never get used to waking up to an alarm. Like noooo. But alas, no more alarm clock ringing, mentally forcing myself awake, dragging myself physically from the warm place that had cocooned me in the cold night.

I thought I'll be glad that exams were till an end (for this week). But nooo. Instead, I was glad that I didn't have to wake up early again. No more waking up at 0755, snoozing for another 5 mins, sleeping at 0100 or 0200, trying to resist temptations in the midst.

This week has never felt more intensive. In hindsight, if I were to isolate the distractions, I would have gained at least one full day of work. Us and our flaws.

Temptations never felt more irresistable when you are supposed to resist them. In that I freely admit, I am weak.

Toodles.

Currently in a nobody-can-stop-me-muahahahha kinda mood.
Song that totally describes mood: Trina ft Keri Hilson and P Diddy - Million Dollar Baby

Going on a Vampire Diaries/movies marathon.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home