Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's back!

I'm back! I found/got my mojo back!

All it took was a 2 mark quiz which took up all but a meagre of 2% to get it back!

In a WOW-y mood now.

Hehe

Song of the day: Kevin Rudolf - I Made It


Earlier on the day:

My roomie happily locked me out of the room when I went to wash up. Geez. I knocked on my neighbour's door, and they either couldn't hear me or they weren't in. Then I panicked. I was like shitshitshit. After like one minute of full-blown panic, I calm myself down and rushed down to the Hall Office and asked for a spare key. So embarrassing, goodness. I was in my sleeping attire, and has the clearly just awoken look and my tee a bit wet from washing up.

I like this. Lol

Analogies and Metaphors Found in High School Essays

Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.

The ballerina rose gracefully en pointe and extended one slender leg behind her, like a dog at a fire hydrant.

- Jennifer Hart, Arlington

She had a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes just before it throws up.

He was deeply in love. When she spoke, he thought he heard bells, as if she were a garbage truck backing up.

-Susan Reese, Arlington

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something. -John Kammer, Herndon


I like these because they are actually real, real stuffs that everyone can relate too. Although their desriptions seem to gross the reader out more than making the characters come alive. Lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home