Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Epiphany

Got one while supposedly studying.

So not concentrating/focusing obviously. I'm at lect 5 but ask me anything abt the previous 4 I bet I can tell you a single nothing. Maybe it's the fact that's it's open-book; hence drummed in into my brain from the start. Anyway I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that.

Shouldn't care what others think (so much). Mmm good resolution for new year.

And surprisingly everyone blogs about school for those who are in school, that is. So...

I'm aware that I have plenty of distractions, and an inversely proportion of time relative to the rate I'm getting distracted. For illustration sake, it's probably opening a new window after reading 5 slides or worse. But I'm not doing anything to eradicate the distractions. Bad bad wantington-ny. Having a wake up note on the background so does not help one bit.

I need to see how others are mugging to hammer in the fact that time really is running out. But can't do any of that spying when I'm in the room can I? Sighs. I hate this place where I'm currently stuck at now. Doubts distractions doom?!

NOOoooooooooooooooo

Stupid marketing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home