Wednesday, April 14, 2010

the thing about best laid plans

is that they ALWAYS go awry.

Like Murphy's Law.

It's amazing how many tonnes of perspiration one can produce under stress, deadline and plain scorching heat to the extent it's ridiculous.

At least we made record time in getting our asses from the end corner of Canteen A to SPMS. To say we made it would be an understatement. More like made it with no time to spare, the ultimate cutthroat fashion.

IT'S OVER!
I do sincerely hope Sarah, Kat, and Yaya are right.
Given the time and effort (and literally sweat), not to mention sacrificed sleep to get where we were, I would say definitely an A for teamwork. Meanwhile, I'll miss working with those girls. Every project ought to be like that.

Please please make it worth skipping the last lecture!
This is the reason why I dun skip lectures. I hate missing out what other people might know that I do not. I might complain, grumble and whine about time being wasted after lecture but I absolutely hate, abhor and detest missing out on things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home