Thursday, July 3, 2008

if we were a movie - hannah montana

OMG. The most embarrassing thing just happened to me yesterday. Okay I know I was supposed to blog yesterday because well midyrs are over! But then I was too engrossed reading. Anyway back to the embarrassing thing that happened.

My handphone alarm rang during physics paper 1 today. Like fuck. I almost died. Thank god we were just done with the paper (thankfully I set my alarm at 9am) and the tutors were about done collecting the papers. And so they didn't pursue the incident which I'm omg-ly thankful for. I can't even say how gratified I am. Imagine the phone confiscated on the last day of exams? Lol I dun think they confiscate the phone anymore like in secondary school maybe just a warning but still… I knew smth was wrong when I decided to set my alarm for the next day after I woke up at 630. It was like too nice and disciplined on my part. fyi; my favorite activity in the morning is to snooze the alarm. Hahaha And to think I've got a model student award for one term back in secondary school. That would have certainly tarnished my goody good two shoes image. Lol and the stupid ringtone was Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield. I so officially hate that song right now. A few days ago, the ringtone was 4minutes. Even more lol. And really, I'm very thankful I've got a sony ericsson phone which has auto snooze 9minutes later. I could really have died and have a heart attack okay maybe have a heart attack then die. When it rang, I was just about thinking who that is and what a way to end the paper and that that was a lucky person since we just ended the exam then the stupid ringtone started sounded awfully familiar. Then I looked at the clock and finally realization hit and went right home.

Went to catch Get Smart with the usual people after that and before getting smart, we went for mac breakfast. Get Smart isn't half as bad as I thgt it would be, (I thgt it was some mindless laugh it off show) and it actually had a sensible storyline. Not bad not bad. At first I thgt agent 99 was the double agent cos she keeps dropping blatant hints that she was one, not to trust people easily that kind of thing. Then it turns out to be agent 23 who happens to be Dwayne The Rock Johnson. I think he makes delicious eye candy on screen. The dance-off part was hilarious. Went to the library again after the movie. Again because I couldn't resist temptations and went the day before physics paper1. Hahaha and not unexpectedly, I didn't study for physics. Actually I forgot about the time because I was too absorbed with the book, and a few times my mom came into the room and commented sarcastically, "I thgt you have a paper tmr?" and many atimes, I dropped the book only to pick it back up to read when she left the room. Hahaha I'm damn good at putting up a show. I managed to finish 1.5 books in a day inclusive of meal times, tuition and all. Oh and when I was keeping watch on the time I spent on a particular 295pages book that I was reading, I realized okay calculated just for fun that I read 4/3 pages per minute. Lol amazing how you can apply maths to just spice things up in daily life. Okay that was my way of handling the sad situation I'm in; my exams ended and my sis is off to L.A. Goodness. I’m so freaking jealous. !!! And the worse part, she just msged me saying she reached the Hilton hotel in L.A. alr and that Disneyland is beside the hotel. wtf. And she caught the fireworks but fucking wasted cos she's not going because the crew wants to go shopping instead. Argh. If she wasn't my beloved sister I'll prolly kill her or kidnap her or smth for just making me jealous, but I love her too much to do that. Aww. She brought back nice nice pictures of Zurich the last time and I was frankly dying to see L.A. in pictures despite not being there myself and being veryvery(very to infinity) green-eye of her.

Anyway, I'm about done with all the books I borrowed. Zzz. Despite having to drag my lazy ass out the house and all to go to the library, I love going there nevertheless. I like the triumph feeling I get when I find the books I want. But at the amazingly fast paced rate I'm reading, many series of which I'm into concurrently, are not even completed yet. That's the downside. It's either that, or I'm too late; someone else got there a step earlier and got my intended book. Tsk.

Okay I’m going to do wanxin's a! thingy and yiling’s 20 questions thing later. Okay, maybe tmr. Hahaha. Going out for another movie and dinner with a bunch of people whom I haven seen in a gazillion years. I'm spending lots of money on movies these days. This is a bad bad observation. Bye!

And;
To --, I'm pretty curious to know who you are. And since you dun really want to reveal your mysterious identity; can you at least give some hints? Like for example, are you F/M?

I think I'm suffering from some post-exams stress that in fact I'm enjoying this little game of Guess Who. It's like playing murderer. Lol frankly, if now were other normal times, I'll prolly be strangling myself to be conversing with strangers. Not that extreme actually because I treasure my own life very much, but probably delete all the anonymous tags. I always like to know who I'm dealing with. But since I'm not all that tech-savvy, okay you can call me a tech-noob I dun even know how to change blogskin for goodness sake, hence it's definitely out of my extremely limited technology capabilities to use the ipp address and investigate from there like some people I know would and could. I think that point is pretty obvious because as one would have been observant, I haven change my blogskin for quite some time and it's not I dun want to but rather, I duno how to. Hahaha

Well, this is surprisingly a long post. Hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home