Thursday, October 11, 2007

lalala

Yay finally training has resumed after so long!
Okay now that I speaked of it, I somehow have a premonition that I will regret saying that in the future. ahh the future is bleak... Lol

Anyway I think i mentioned that I got back my chem paper on monday. didnt fare as well as i thgt. things always hit below the belt. ahh forget it.

Spent the nearly the whole day in school today, supposedly doing Pw. So boring! But some rumours have reached my ears that they are going to annul Pw like next year due to poor feedback?! Man @#$%! how can!!! no fair!!!
End up spending the spare time viewing japanese hilarious entertainment shows on youtube as recommended by Yunting. We all had a good laugh. Went out for lunch at the coffeeshop outside school with Cherie, Chinteng, Fiona, Lishan, Ruoyuan and bestie! Second time having a meal with them. First was the class steamboat. [um erratum(haha): actually it was the other way round, lunch first then jap entertainment second]

After that, netball meeting! Discussed about what we were going to do during openhse this friday, then split to get the preparation work done. Had lots of fun. But it sort of went off-schedule. A result of having too much fun. Played street netball for training all that was all! (Okay of course we did warm-up, ball passes and stuffs.) Felt comfortably tired (um weird combination of verbs I realised, but it was exactly how I felt.). Sat down and discussed about netball tee after cool down. What a terrific way to bond. (: Played a little street basketball afterwards with Cheryl, Chuyan, Rachel and Shumin. Things got a little awkward after that. And ta-da, I'm home!

I just realised, I can actually time my first 100th post to "coincide" with my bdae. Hahaha, of course I wouldn't do that. I like Nature to Take its Own Course.

Later on, Pw day again. zzz.
Friday: RESULTS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home