Saturday, October 13, 2007

Re: nanyang's openhse

Got back all the results for promos. Quite saddened by some subjects. Things that had went well for me for the past few months went downhill, things that hadn't, took an exceptional uphill motion. Boy, am/was I shocked. With my present grade for Chinese, I'm fking worried about A levels please.

Everything was rather B until say 3 4plus where a steady crowd of students come trodding in. Rain came on and off, so did the safety siren which signals all to be under shelter. Oh wells. Wasn't able to do many things as a result. Didn't get the optimised impact we had wanted. But we did had fun. At least I did. Went to the hall during "free activity" time and played badminton with Shuxin and Winnie. Time for some Physics(Ha!), I think Newton's Third Law applies to the game.
at around 430, a group of ij girls came over to play street N. was quite an eyeopener. I mean it has been quite a long time since we had played with other pple. Daphne and her DVs came over too. If I were them, I wouldn't be impressed yet.
Realization hit upon me when I was on the bus back home. (I like doing reflection when I'm alone. Ha!) You will only get better if you play with stronger opponents, and get weaker vice versa. And like a game of Freecell, only when you do not try too hard to get the conclusion as a result losing focus during the short term, you will think twice and hard about your next move.

Anyway, chiong-ed home after that and went Long Beach for dinner cum Dad's bdae dinner. For the first time, we had bdae peaches on the table as part of the dishes. Like hello? Hahaha so funny please. But they looked disgusting so I gave them a miss. It's not like my dad's really old but aiya i duno la. Hahahah

Just played a few msn games with Chuyan. I told her to eat sai a few times hahahah. I think she won all the games ): except Solitaire Showdown. My game, baby, yeah. (: LOL

I think I have many interesting friends around me. This much I'm very thankful for. And each of them has that special thing that reveals a different part of me. I'm like a puzzle, pieced up by them. Like they are the ones who complete me. Eyer, getting cheesy i duno why. Maybe it's the time. The period 0000-0100 always has strange impacts on me. Sometimes it makes me diligent, sometimes horny (oops!), sometimes emotional and now, cheesy beyond words. Hahahah

Got back WR today. Meeting tmr. Due on Tuesday.

Time and tide (if I may add tsunami) waits for no man
how so very true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home