Monday, October 8, 2007

my goodness.

I'm not sure what happened but I think I just blew my top off at my brother and sister. This is so untypical of me. I just woke up frm my nap i supposed. I felt a wave of um... suppressed anguish bursting out. Must be the stress from Pw and other blahblahblah which I dun really want to mention here. Some things are still best kept for your own private eyes. I guess I'll just turn back to my trusty diary for now.

Back to school today. Career Seminar was sadly super B. Perhaps it was the talk which i signed up for. Anyway, got back Chemistry paper 2 & 3 today. Mixed feelings. Maybe maybe maybe. So many maybes. Well, whatever. Heck there's nothing i can do at this point of time.

I think I got sunburnt frm the Sentosa trip. Oh wells.

Spent the whole of yesterday in retreat. Lol i sound like a monk? Sis's bf came over for family bonding. Haha played Monopoly which we totally owned him, Mahjong too. Seriously I think the environment plays a big role when playing games, especially when there are winners and losers to be determined. I remember very clearly till now that everytime we (Meiping, Tzehui and yours truly) go to Joel's house for Mahjong, I always "happened" to lose. The fengshui isn't very ideal for me. Maybe the next time we decide to have Mahjong, we can play at my house. Muahahah time for revenge. And revenge is the sweetest. Muahahah

Oh did I mention that I'll be going overseas on 22/11? And would totally be MIA-ing for 6 days.?

That nap seem to be doing me more harm than good. man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home