Friday, October 5, 2007

BOOM!

hello, my new blogskin rock socks please! Hahaha

stayed at home the whole dayyyy due to lack of plans. haha

1. was surfing youtube and i came across this advertisement that has enticing offers like free movies and shows when you sign up as a member. i'm not this naive usually but i was thinking why not at that time. so i stupidly went to sign up. using my primary email add somemore. God! i swear im normally not so stupid. so after signing up and register my account, they sent an email saying you have to post at least 75 comments in the forum before the privilege of free viewing of movies and shows area made available to you. i was like wth? AND NO SPAM! if spam were to be found, account would be forfeited. the stupid website was so sickeningly smart. i even gave in another chance. i went to post my very first comment and the sss website hung on me. !@#$% i went balls. so i proceeded with the next step to salvage my stupidity, classified the related emails under junk mail.

2. Next, was boredboredbored to the extent that i went to find new blogskins.
went thru 660/547880. after saving the potential ones, i realised i didnt know how to change. okay it wasnt really my fault. Really! the previous one was real easy to apply. so i employed the help of tzehui to help revamp my blog. its so obvious that it was beautifully done, so thanks! (tzehui) (: [even though at some point i went near bonkers, with what-has-she-done?, crap! and all that stuffs] Haha many many thanks! she also helped me with the should-have-been-there-long-ago tagboard. hahah the links were all gone somehow during the renovation and I did most of the links myself. (: oh so sorry to anyone whom i missed out. free feel to tell me! now that i have a tagboard, communication is so much easier and simpler. hahaha
this srsly makes me think twice abt changing my blogskin the next time with its immensely tedious work.

3. Confession time.
I need to make a confession.
I killed an insect; something which I thought was a bee at first, out of self-defence.
But after close examination upon its demise, which I inflicted upon most unfortunately because it was a do or die matter, I decided its death would serve a greater purpose than my death. I have roo much that I have yet to accomplished in life.
Anyway, it has balck visible eyes that stick out, (freaky hello?) orange colored elongated body, which somehow resembles that of a dragonfly. It was at the curtains then it flew down to the table next to me. It was like;

Death came to its doorstep,
Maybe it was time, to go,
To leave this face of Earth,
To move on to better pastures.

HAHAHAHA with special dedication to my buddy, sheryl whom showed UTMOST SUPPORT FOR ME while i was creating my virgin "poem". Hahahaha

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home