Sunday, October 7, 2007

interesting.

You Could Be a Vampire... If You Had To

Like most people, the thought of being a vampire has crossed your mind. But you're not sure if you'd do it, even if you could.
Living forever doesn't sound half bad, if you could live forever with the people you love the most.
But do vampires even love? And would the vampire version of you even be you?
It's all too much to contemplate. Luckily, the chances of you ever becoming a vampire are astronomically low.

What you would like best about being a vampire: Living forever

What you would like least about being a vampire: Blood stained teeth
Could You Be a Vampire?

But seriously, I dun mind being a vampire. Its just the part where you have to be a predator and suck blood out of innocent people which I presumed because from what I read, human blood provides more satisfaction than any other form of blood, that disgusts me. Now that I think of it, it's not so much about disgust, but can't quite imagining myself sucking blood from ordinary innocent people. Yup, I still have a heart. I really really like the thought of living forever though. Get to live through the evolution of Arts, to witness History through your own eyes and etc.

You Are 32% Emo

You're definitely not emo, but you do understand emo people a little. You are introspective, but not to the point of driving yourself crazy.
Are You Emo?

Okay I think 32% is quite shocking for me.

You Are 44% Borderline

You have some symptoms of borderline personality disorder.
If you feel like you're more than a little dramatic, you may want to investigate further.
Do You Have a Borderline Personality?

I dun really understand this test to be honest.

Your Superpower Should Be Super Speed

You're quick witted and fast to act.
You're mind works at warp speed. From your perspective, everyone else is living in slow motion.
You get so much done, people have accused you of not sleeping.
Definitely not a couch potato, you feel a bit crazy if you're not busy doing something.

Why you would be a good superhero: You're be the first on the scene... and likely to finish the job before anyone else shows up

Your biggest problem as a superhero: Being bored by everyone else. Including other superheroes!
What Should Your Superpower Be?

Um, its credibility of this test is suspicious. To be truthful, I only agree with only the first 2 sentences. Hahaha

Your Power Level is: 64%

You're a very powerful person, and you know that all of your power comes from within.
Keep on doing what you're doing, and you'll reach your goals.
How Powerful Are You?

Yay I beat my brother at this. PS he’s doing every test that I do even though he doesnt have a blog, or at least dun seem to have one.

The Part of You That No One Sees

You are compassionate, caring, and soothing.
You like other people to depend on you...
In fact, you don't feel right unless you are helping someone out.

Underneath it all, you feel the burden of everyone's problems.
Without your guidance, you fear that many people's worlds would fall apart.
You like to feel in charge, even if it brings you a lot of stress.
What's the Part of You That No One Sees?

Weird. This is the first test that I’ve encountered, containing equal percentage of truths and lies.

Your Personality is Very Rare (INFP)

Your personality type is dreamy, romantic, elegant, and expressive.

Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 6% of all women and 4% of all men
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving.
How Rare Is Your Personality?

I just knew it!!! I knew I was the few of a kind right from the start. This test just further substantiates my self-beliefs. Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home