Saturday, November 19, 2011

waiting for the other shoe to drop

Frankly, this does not fucking feel like study break at hall. Shit.

I did more productive things during a weekend that I did this entire week. The guilt and remorse is killing me softly. Finished about five or ten ebooks on kobo since last friday till now. And I even had time for one or three episodes of VD. I know everytime I'm like wtf have so much time to read books but I still keep doing it. It's like you know what you gotta do, but when you actually start living it, it's just different. Words are dirt cheap.

I should forget about inking the infinity symbol and do the last line instead.

I tell myself something along the same lines every semester since the very first one and every time I'm in a new semester, I never remember the promises I made. How the hell do people stick with resolutions? Me, weak-willed have no defense against temptation. Zilch. Nada. Zero. I fall faster than Eve with her apple.

Just kill me (metaphorically.)

Story of my life: (Noooooooooo)



Oh wells. I hope Kelly Clarkson's right;

You think you've got the best of me
Think you've got the last laugh
Bet you think everything that is good is gone
Think you left me broken down
Think I'd come running back
Baby you don't know me
Cos you're dead wrong
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
Footsteps even lighter
Doesn't mean I'm over once you're gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home