Monday, November 14, 2011

five things abt myself

that I didn't realize until yesterday.

1. When life gives you lemons, you have no choice but to make lemonades. Weather was extremely unforgiving yesterday but almost everyone managed to turn up graciously despite the dampening weather even though some had to cab in.

2. I can't take photos for nuts without my spects. My eyes cannot seem to focus at the right place (camera lens) in all the photos and polaroids. Tskk

3. Eyeliner is not my friend. Being pretty is a whole lot of work.

4. Family's da best. They don't ask, they give. <3

5. You are who your friends are. I'm a terrific person myself, hence by logical association my friends are terrific people toooo! Seriously, I have the bestest friends.

(6. Time to lose that five pounds.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home