Friday, September 23, 2011

we're so close to the edge of

disaster.

That sums up the 20% midterm today. WLE! Zzzzz the thing was I don't even need hindsight to know I should have started earlier and all that crap about spilled milk. I can barely remember how the week started as it is. My memory bank is full of blank spots. All I remember is the mad rushing all week.

But finally, recess week is here! Lots to catch up on and mug for midtermsx2.

I need a better bed routine. Lack of sleep is seriously messing my mojo. Today was like the second time in the semester, and ever in my whole life really, that I dropped something and jerked awake from sleep on the train. I never used to sleep on trains. But like they said, never say never right.

Operation MAW: Mug All Week begins tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home