Friday, July 1, 2011

She used to be a pearl

):

I guess I ought to be feeling relieved that Lady Luck has been smiling upon me until this day. But let me lament for a day or two before feeling thankful. Right now all I have is angst, wwwwwhhhhhhyyyyy.

She is a pyramid
But with him she's just a grain of sand
This love's too strong like mice and men
Sqeezing out the life that should be let it
She was a hurricane
But now she's just a gust of wind
She used to set the sail of a thousand ships
Was a force to be reckon with




There's something so infinitely sad about sunsets. It marks the end of a day, a possibly perfect day, or a possibly atrocious day. But nevertheless, the end of the day. Tomorrow might be a better day, or tomorrow may never match up or even come close to today. Still... You know. Time is such a tentative thing. Memories being all the more precious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home