Wednesday, May 5, 2010

the craziness that is jay chou frenzy

I woke up at 630 with half a mind thinking I couldn't possibly get the tixs. But I wanted to try for try sake. Armed my trusty Fujitsu, mom dropped me at bishan at abt 730. Camped there for the next 2.5 hours. Went to bed with a slight temperature and with an annoying little brother pestering me abt editing his PI for him. The things I do for family.

The first time: sis went to queue and came back empty handed.

2nd time: woke up at 530 to go down to anchorpoint hoping to be one of the first few in the queue. Jevon drove. long story cut short: by the time we got there we were 8th. Not only did the freaking queue not move at all, I couldn't get through the online sistic nor the hotline. Meanwhile, my sis was at home back from beijing in an early flight, trying both outlets. After 45 mins, the unbelievably not exaggerated truth was revealed: all tixs were sold out. J even drove us to Kallang for a spin to check things out.

Maybe like they said, third's time the charm? Anyhoo. Managed to be first in queue, but got the tixs through online. Even got interviewed by a ST journalist. Hahahha i'm keeping a lookout for my name and replies in the papers.

Is today 40c or what?
re dao yao ming

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home