Tuesday, May 25, 2010

3 weeks later

(since last paper)

Nothing's changed, for better or for worse. More of the latter actually.

I can't even open my eyes before 10AM. Crap.

Every time I hit snooze, I wake up an hour later.

EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE LEADING A TERRIBLY MORE INTERESTING LIFE THAN ME. !@#$%

INEEDAJOB.INEEDALIFE. INEEDSOMETHINGTODOBEFOREIDIEOFBOREDOM. GOSH.

Even the 5.25/hr subject to cpf job didn't even call me back. sjp




I can't decide if the quote above and below is being sarcastic or not.




I need someone to...




I am neither a sheep nor a wolf, why am I feeling both bored and lonely? Seriously, I would much rather be studying like my brother, or be in San Francisco like my sister, or my parents who went out and left me alone at home with my maid and my laptop.

It's amazing what Google can do for you when you Google bored under images. I even found a picture of Kristen Stewart which is of course, no link. But you know what I mean, right?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home