Monday, February 23, 2009

still alive and well

I'M completely, utterly, superbly, annoyingly, endlessly and wholesomely, bored out of my wits.

BEFORE anyone makes any more cynical comments abt me not working and bumming around still... JUST to clear the record, I've decided to try my hand at relief teaching. AND it's official because I've submitted the application online AND I've got accepted. what's left for me to do is wait while some school decides they require my service. and good thing, because patience is a virtue i have bouts of at the moment.

FACEBOOK is fast bordering on something to pass time, with nobody joining my favorite-at-the-moment applications like VAMPIRE WARS, MAFIA WARS, DRAGON WARS, FASHION WARS et cetera even when I'm happily convinced they wld with my daily sent out invitations.

I'M not gg to msia in Mar with my parents already with SMU and NUS's openhouses. what's more with the short uni application period. and hopefully, trip to LA wld still be a yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home