Tuesday, January 13, 2009

season 2 and well, reality is pretty ex

season 2 of gossip girl: nate: a gigolo? chuck in love? blair: future duchess? serene over with dan for good? jenny back to ol' jenny? freaking addictive.

anyway, i pretty much got used to the adult fare alr. zzz every trip out of the house cost at last 2$. and i'm making nada moolah at the moment. at this rate, i see myself paying my debts with my angbao money. wtf?

whywhywhy haven the people got back to me??? okay truthfully speaking, i've only send like a couple of resumes out and given how empty it was, not only was it discouraging for me while i was typing it, but getting no reply was !@#$% frustrating to say the least. why can't they put me out of my misery by sending a thanks but no thanks. i would appreciate it better. i think. i know it was a mistake to squander away my carefree dec days. but if only i hadn't, then things would be looking up for me by now. i think. and pulling out of the camp f thing was a stupid mistake. tsktsktsk.

looking forward to friday where we'll have our alas sec netball gathering after a million years. i always love catching up!

OMFG. i can't believe i actually titled one of my earliest post: quickie before shower. LOL thats like so wrong on so many accounts. HAHAHAHHA i swear there was no pun intended that time. i think. HAHAHAHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home