Friday, January 30, 2009

white space

Okay I’ve got this sudden urge to write. Not sure where it’s coming from. And certainly not due to peer influence because nobody seems to be updating! Well, except me! This is probably old news but I’ve yet to get a job. Oh and frankly I know where my writing urge came from. Yours truly haven’t been wasting my time at home in case anybody was wondering, but of course that is but my opinion. Feel free to disagree. I’ve been mm let’s say brushing up on my language instead and indulging in books. Now you may think you know what kind of books I read, key word being think, and usually you’re right, I am sadly that predictable, but I’ve made a recent discovery about myself. Besides being a sucker for anything vampy/werewolfish, seriously I’ve got no idea when my fascination with the supernatural started, I found myself to be quite a fan of sappy romance novels and their happily-ever-afters. Hahaha joke of the century. Not. I, for one, of course have standards, and I’m definitely not one for those half-nekid covers of the lead characters. And just to illustrate how much I’ve been reading with statistics, I’ve already reached ¼ of 2008’s reads.

Speaking of which, who wants to watch Underworld: Rise of the Lycans with me? hehe been dying to catch it since last year! Thank God it’s only m18, and I’ve never been so grateful for my being 18. Oh and Breakout the dance comedy showing at the Esplanade too!

Ah. That just simply sums up how I spent the last few weeks after returning from my vacation. Reading. And nothing else. As one recalls, I’ve yet to upload the part 2 of day3-5. But interestingly enough, guilt had me uploading the pics onto facebook and well enjoy. I think it’s going to be a long while before I update it with words but even then I’m fairly certain even boredom can’t motivate me to do that.

Just now when I was munching on Famous Amos, okay before anyone starts envying me, that was my lunch, I saw the psp lying on the cabinet and wondered. I’ve pretty much only seen one kind of psp with the direction keys on the left and the shapes buttons on the right. So how do left-handers play? Honestly, I duno why it only occurred to me just, just, but how do left-handers really play? Then it also occurred to me that I haven’t seen any left-handers play the psp before. Life is so unfair huh? And in the lecture theatres, the desks are more suited for right-handers and it makes it fairly difficult for lefties to write without the elbow support. Not to mention other things.

Dread has pretty much settled back into my life now that feb is a blink of an eye away. It was so easy to not think about Results with a capital R when it isn’t imminent relatively. Mm maybe that’s why I keep burying myself in books in an attempt to get to the point of mindless oblivion. And no, actually it doesn’t help when friends try to reassure you that it’s gonna be okay or alright. Although I appreciate it nevertheless, truly. And suffice it to say that I’ve never been so lost in my entire existence. Because I am. I’ve got no bloody clue what course to pursue and what to be when I grow up. And it doesn’t quite help when people around you think that you can’t do this or that and will be better off instead doing this or that. The million dollar question becomes how they know what’s for me and what’s not when I don’t. Being 18 of age, I have it in me or rather in my head that I’m or will be going through a journey of self-discovery, be it physically, emotionally, or spiritually. Thus, my annoying indecisiveness.

am i the only one who's gonna spend vday at the ntu talk? tsk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home