Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Oh My God

Is is weird that it is only starting to hit me now, at 2232, 8 August 2012, midweek of the last week of semester holidays, pre-National-Day, post-2nd-bronze-medal-for-Olympics; that the new semester, my last semester is about to begin next Monday?

OMG.

It's not that I'm not ready. I mean, after being through 6 semesters of doing the same routine. It's not like I'm not excited. Because, I am, strangely. But I'm also dreading it for many on-the-contrary reasons.

University life has been different. Not a bad different definitely. Some things I would have change, some I wouldn't. Post-internship, everything looks different. A new kind of different. Suddenly, school has special meaning. Like you're no longer slogging for just grades, you're slogging for the job of your dreams, your potential life-changing career. Rather then opening new doorways, a good GPA widens it. Suddenly, friends take on a new meaning. Like do you keep in contact for friendship, or is there a greedier motive behind? Huh. So many superficial stuffs suddenly have deeper meanings behind. Double huh.

One last semester to make a difference. One last semester to play hard and study hard. One last semester to pretend it's no longer about studying. One last semester to cherish.

Friday is gonna be a long and short day. Long because I'm meeting 3 different groups of friends. Short because I know good times fly by specifically because I'm meeting those 3 groups of friends. And the last weekend is gonna zoom past just (snap) like (snap) that (snap).

Time to start planning grad trip. Hahahahhah



I'm coming, baby.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home