Thursday, September 9, 2010

a dilemma a day

sighs traded one problem for another. Not that the first was by any means solved, but resolved more or less.

HP802 vs HS808. zzzzzzz

GPA-changing decision. All done by tonight.

To get HS808 which currently has 3 vacancies, I need to drop HP802, switch index for MB107, and finally add HS808. So many things to do in so little time. I can easily count the odds of that happening successfully. And I can so see myself tmr, waking up in bed, saying fuck it, and going back to sleep.

The whole making your bed and then lying in it. Issue now it's the making bed part.

So anyway, after talking to a friend, an A for astronomy no longer sounds that far away! So yay! Totally brought up my way-low moods.

Oh wells. I really hate to see what tomorrow brings. How did a terrific week end up like this?

Ciaos

STARS aka making bed deadline: 12/9 10PM
MAS211: Calculus III quiz 13/9
supeer long day (if I decided to go with fuck it) 14/9
REY dinner 16/9 7PM (if I'm not wrong)
EoAW YAY 17/9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home