Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sinking (and drowning) in an ocean of responsibility



Now I know what it feels like to be overwhelmed.

For a short while it was a heady sensation having all that power.

Now I know better.

Good things never last. Bad things on the whole, come right after.

Can't wait for the term to start! At least I can deal with school work. This adult-ish brush with Responsibility isn't my cup of tea. In fact it's killing my mojo. And seriously it's hardly my fault alone. PS That is sooo not the selfish pushing-blame part of me talking. Cross my heart and tell no lies.

I wanted to say now I know what Titanic feels like, then I remembered I didn't hit an iceberg because someone who should have paid attention, didn't. (Har-har?)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home