Friday, May 28, 2010

Katharine McPhee - Terrified ft. Zachary Levi (Chuck!)



Why is everyone so against her these days? Personally I don't care if she bleached her head blond, she still sings well. I remember her first hit: over it, and then some others. In fact I still have that song. Had it all , which was written by Kara (too) wasn't too bad either. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_mjk0iex6I she seems kinda drunk in the video



The original songwriters singing it. Other than the fact Kara talks too much, I think she has a nice voice albeit a little dramatic with her hand gestures and all.



Kara's version of No Boundaries (as sung by Adam Lambert & Kris Allen). Not bad you know. I wonder why she doesn't have her own album. American Idol should have her on board wayyy before last season man. Now that Simon Cowell's gone, is Madonna seriously going to take his place? Weird and I totally can't believe it. It's just not believable you know. That's like Miley Cyrus coming to audition for AI. Speaking of which, I wanted Mama Sox to win, but Lee's good too. Crystal clearly performed better during finale night.

Here's another terrific version of Terrified:





Seriously, her songs speak for themselves. This song was picked up by Faith Hill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home