Monday, June 22, 2009

WORK

I'm still alive! Obviously hoping to stay that way.

Work has been annoyingly aching on my legs, feet to be specific. The smallest toe on my right feet feels numb. wtf?

Anyway, so far the only other drawback of working is having to have breaks alone. But it's a small price to pay for having S for company during work. Hahahha the non-stop, un-hanging clothes, hanging back them, bitching abt the day, the customers, snatching hangers, passing hangers (we do have our peaceful times), destroying stuffs, and breaking nails (for a particular someone). Lol

Had fast food for the past few freaking days. Seriously. Then having to occupy myself to appear busy so as to not be percieved as some loser or loner, i ended up watching plenty of movie trailers and now i have so many movies that i wanna catch.

- Ghosts of Girlfriends' Past
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (July)
- Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen (Jun 24)
- Fighting (somewhere in July)
- I Love You, Man
- Hannah Montana the Movie
- Public Enemies
- G.I. Joe
- The Proposal

Who wants to watch with me???????


Oh yes! Another drawback would definitely be surrounded by nice clothes that are on sale. Seriously man. Paying us 6.5$/hr and what's with temptation all around, how to resist? Or rather, how not to resist? In my opinion, it's a conspiracy to get us to enter the rich get richer and poor get poorer cycle. Lol it's just my way of thinking. Besides, i already saw several things i wanna get. Zzz

Toodles waking up early tmr. zzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home