Monday, May 25, 2009

Cervarix

Took the first jab today. Not as pain as i thought it was. Lol isn't our mind amazing? I mean the part where it comes out with the imaginations that are larger than life and sometimes freaks you out.

Anyway the female gynaecologist who gave me the okay was prettyy. Have to go back to KK next month for second jab and in Nov for the final jab. Ohohoh and i was freaking heavy la! Sheesh. Heavier than i was when i came back from LA. Bloody hell. Seriously it's time to start that exercise regime that i wanted to since last year. Shitshitshit. Who wants to join me?

30 May - 30 Jun DOUBLE UP YOUR LOAN. Hahahha i am so going to chiong books next month please. Toodles

-

Oh yes. The seminar that i'm going for from tmr to thurs is the National Achievers Congress 2009. Lol sounds so freaking formal i'm afraid i'll be underdressed. Admission fee is like $1297. Like totally OMG. Thank goodness my aunt has free tix courtesy of women's weekly.

Speaking of which, yay for Kay Kay who won The S Factor and is awarded 10k and FHM cover and photo shoot. I'm going to buy FHM for the first time. Lol

I'm so going to miss FB, PITNB, BLC, True Bloods (a bit R-rated for my taste but can't help myself since it's vamp theme and adapted from Charlaine Harris's Sookie Stackhouse series) among other things. Sighs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home