Sunday, May 24, 2009

SOMETHING BIG IS GOING TO HAPPEN, DO YOU FEEL IT?

Met Nicole on 13 on my way home on wed after collecting cert and sgc to run an errand at Bishan. Huiling at Potong Pasir Station while i was on my way home for a much needed nap after trimming my hair on fri. And just yest i saw Stephenie and her bf alighting at Boon Keng while i was on the train.

Maybe it's me, but something tells me smth big is happening. Maybe a shifting of stars or smth of that sort. Cosmic powers or effects.

It's not every week you start bumping into familiar faces just when you are about to start a new phase of your life. I mean what are the odds? It's not like they even live near me, with the exception of Huiling but that's not the point. You know? Even minus-ing the starting of new phase of life part, it's not an every week kind of thing to bump into people i know. At least for me.

Can't believe i'm actually fully occupied for the whole of next week.

Mon: Off to KK to take cervical cancer shot (Gosh it sounds terrifying when i type it out. Somehow it seems more real. Cripes)
Tue - Thu: a "Why the Rich get Richer" seminar at the expo from 9am-9pm (wth? i know! but my aunt had a free tix and she wanted company. shld be staying over at her hse for that period as well. i miss my bed already.)
Fri: some free exercise trial (Again. because my aunt wanted company. makes me wonder sometimes why am i not working?)

Anyway I've got another job lobang. Interested people, talk to me. Don't msg me please cos i'm running on super low of free sms this month. Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home