Monday, January 5, 2009

4th of Jan

damn i knew i shld have given in to the urge to blog and to vent my angst yesterday even at 4AM. now my anger is all sated and i really dun feel like venting it out again. but the main gist of it was having lost my job without me even starting on it. how fucking wrong is that? to think i had looked forward to tackling my virgin job as a camp facilitator and the same ones who kept lamenting me to go out and get a job were impossibly the ones who kept me from doing this. wtf. sometimes i wonder if parents really do things with the child's best interests at heart or merely wanting their child to do things the way they want. at this rate i'll probably be living their dreams instead of my own and that's pretty fucked up. even though i dun exactly have an inkling on what i'm going to pursue in the near future. damnit.

anyway even though i was pretty certain that i was over it before i started this entry, now i realised how i was never the forgive and forget type. oh wells. i'm back to square one, single, jobless and broke. hahaha but not exactly the three. it's like a combination but not really specifically into any one.

yesterday was like the worst day in the history of worst days. and it all started when i read my horoscope in Newspaper, it said smth of a Scorpio having to experience one of the worst days ever in 2009 (which totally hit the spot. thank god it was the worst with a t, i would hate to think how shitty the rest of the year would go.) only to look back in Dec thinking it was one of the 5th best times. hello wtf? how can a possibly history-making type of worst day be looked back upon as one of the best? so damn cryptic. anyway the whole ordeal of losing my job had been a horrible-beyond-words experience.

oh i just realised my cam is flat and i can't continue my zh/m thingy so next time. toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home