Tuesday, December 2, 2008

bang bang! who died?

wow happy 200th post my dear bloggie. and to think at certain point in time, i was so certain that this day will never come. anyway i am aware that i have once again, gone back on my words. well well i cldnt just turn away from this loyal bloggie.

guess what time i slept last night?
5AM. bloody hell i was so shocked myself. and the fact that i was v exhausted didn't help as i fell prey against the all-hail-the-sims2. anyway it was like a new record for me. and i dun think i want to push myself further. lol and i was even considering if i shld stay a bit longer just to catch the sunrise.

went to check out the new relocated choa chu kang library and to my dismay, the library was like half-empty or half-filled, whichev. didnt get a single thing but maybe i was too impatient with too much time on my hands. and mind you the journey there was butt-numbingly long. in a bid not to go home empty-handedly, mom suggested we drop by woodlands lib to check things out since it was only a few stops away. and again history repeated itself to my disappointment. so tsk-ed.

okay i think this is just abt it. shld start packing my luggage now. toodles.

ling: hahaha as strange as it sounds, thanks for offering. hahaha not that i haven been hunting for your prezzie, the fact that i did but cldn't find smth that jump out to me, i think i will appreciate your offer and get your prezzie from macau. hahahaha although it will be kinda awkward to go celebrating your bday empty-handed. whats gonna happen after lunch btw?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home