Monday, December 1, 2008

my heart goes shalalala~

had the most rewarding msn session in a long long time just now. okay first to explain my absence over the last few days, sis went to nanjing (massacre!) with her laptop hence leaving me with no tech device that cld enable me to blog. not that i had anything worth blogging as usual. cut my hair. mom did the diy dye for me. and according to some, it ended up not being even again. kk back to the msn session.

caught up on gossips, traded a little and stuffs. while shingchung is still in hk, and according to him, mugging for his A's in 2010 (-.-), we (me and meiping) found out that nigel was elected to one of the nominees for prom king and he didn't even tell us. tsk. furthermore, i talked to the heartless thing for a short while before he left for his football game. i swear, guys will always be guys. and after some scooping around, we even found his prom pics. lol technology is sucha double-edged sword huh. hahahah

anyway, am looking forward to macau in a few days time although smth is dampening my enthusiasm. sighs. and i just realised everyone is gg to hk or part of hk this summer/spring. sheryl currently in hk, i'm leaving in (yay!) 4 days time, sc residing in hk, and even nigel is gg to hk on sun.

wan-ting says:
is there anyone you missed besides me?
wan-ting says:
hahahahahahahaha
SC. says:
i think u need to make some amendments to ur sentence ah (ignore this part)
wan-ting says:
lol
SC. says:
no la only you

hahahah how awww is that. hahaha admittingly, boys will always be boys.

afterwhich he went on to say;

SC. says:
i only rmb au wanting la -x-

hahahahaha which totally made my day/night.

alrighty, shall blog again after my well-deserved vacation. toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home