Sunday, February 10, 2008

when i'm gone - simple plan

Sunday alr. Last day before school starts again tomorrow. Haven been exercising since Monday. Oops. But just to set the record right, I feel terribly guilty about that. Okay I know actions speak louder than words, that’s why I’m considering going down for a swim later. Haha stayed at home the whole of yesterday. And came to the realization that I’ve been a good kid lately, abstaining from various addictive stuffs. Like TV, computer, namely the internet and my favorite fiction books. Haven’t been to the library in ages. My sister says that me reading the kind of books I read, is rather devastating for my studies and sometimes the damage done is well, how shall I put it, mm literally done. Like the Chinese saying, sometimes the passer-by or outsider can see things clearly than the parties involved. Oh did I mention my little brother recently got hitched? Too fast too furious? Haha countless hilarious jokes have been made on his account these past few days. there's too many things i dun understand. They say love is crazy, love is blind, and love is among so many other things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home