Wednesday, February 6, 2008

about you now - sugababes

Right now, I’m waiting. Waiting for the clock. Waiting for the clock to strike 12. waiting, waiting, waiting for the clock to strike 12 so that I can get to shower at last! To wash my hair along side when I shower. Hahaha okay I didn’t mean to describe it so explicitly about what I intend to do in the bathroom. Haha anyway I’m proud to announce that today was a pretty productive day. Let me begin with yesterday;

Went home after cny celebrations in school. Didn’t see any point to go back to secondary school since almost all my teachers had left, except for my Chinese teacher. Anyway, remember doing a bit of maths tut 11B, before making an impromptu decision to go get my haircut. I weighed my options carefully as always you know, despite having the cny rate, it was more worthwhile than having Melissa to help me tie my hair every Monday. Can save her the hassle. Haha it’s for the good for everybody. Lol. Went to the same restaurant we went last year in Chinatown for reunion dinner which was as usual sumptuous. The superstar-looking boss seems to have changed or aged. Looks different somehow. Hehe.. After which, went to Chinatown for a short walk that lasted like ten minutes before someone whined about having to wait for 40min for the countdown to start and being tired. Hahaha pointing fingers mean pointing them back to you, hence no names. Hehe

This morning, woke up at like 11plus despite having my alarm ringing at 930. hahaha that’s like quite typical of me I know but hahaha. Anyway went to commonwealth to bai nian. Then went Holland V for lunch at delifrance. Made quite a din there which I shan’t talk about cos its not appropriate hahaha, and before we left, we met wj’s friend. Lol nowadays people put so much make-up on their faces that the point of putting make-up gets blurred. So wrong please. What’s wrong with convention? tsk anyway, went to visit daddy’s friend after that. Shan’t elaborate. Long story. Went home and I dove right to bed. Woke up only at 8 and dinner-ed. And I started on maths tut12! Yay me. hahahhahahaha

Okay im going to shower. Goodbye. (But stay tune for more updates. Hahaha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home