Monday, July 19, 2010

in hindsight

I'm regretting lots of things right now.

Okay so I'm whining about one thing in particular right now. So?

They all started nicely, all fun and no trouble.
Now fucking heaps of trouble that is not worthwhile at all.
Time, money and energy.
It's like dumping useful resources that can never be used again.

I should have quit while I was ahead.
All the why-didn't-I's are coming out.

Responsibility is no fun esp when it comes to this.

The false camaraderie, subtle manipulation, falsely advertised benefits. Pfft.

Future note to self: Think twice before investing time and effort into something even if it sounds fun initially. Bloody make certain the final outcome would be worth the process.

Funny thing is I don't think it's me.
Definitely lost more than gained in this venture.

If only the odds were better...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home