Sunday, November 15, 2009

18?

A thing of the past. As of yesterday.

A shoutout to all who made my day; you know who you are! (: Thanks for all your birthday wishes and flooding my inbox(with fb notifications) and ditto for my hp inbox.

Being 19 doesn't mean much, just another year closer toadulthood(dreads), with one more year of teens before hitting the abominable yet inevitable big 2-0.

Remember when you were young, someone spreaded this rumour that the prints of your palm would change on the day of your birthday? I used to stay up late hoping to catch a glimpse of that. Sheesh. The obvious difference between now is the change of demeanor, and the loss of naviety and with that along, innocence. Being older does that to one.

Having your birthday in Nov is not really something admirable. Seriously. After reflecting on my past 19 years of experience. Between the age of 7-12; primary school; 14 of nov usually means last day of school, or holidays, where your friends have the excuse of not giving you present. -.- (lol) 13-16; secondary school; 14 nov means hols until sec4 where i had O's (amaths p2 to be exact). 17-18; jc; j1 was spent preparing of OP i think?, j2 A's again (this time chemistry p1).

19th; this year, pre-finals. I can already see my 20th, 21st, and 22nd. Nevertheless, i'm still going to plan a big bash for my 21st. Hell no if you expect me to lay low, and mug. Sheesh. You're only 21st once a lifetime.

December is going to be swamped!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home