Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ma sœur’s vingt et un ans

Bonjour. Comment ca va ? Bien? Mm.

Ma Sœur.

Elle est Yuting Au.

Okay oh my god. Translating your thoughts in English to French is wayyyy harder than I thought. Anyway. My Sister.

I would give her the
if I could.

I would do anything for her; go to the
even, if she asked. Okay that sounded way too definite. Let me amend that, when we are all good and endearing.

I let her call me
and as a result, now even my 4 year old cousin calls me that jokingly. All in the name of fun I supposed.

We used to
, be as thick as thieves.

We used to
all night at the top of our lungs when we couldn't sleep, and become all hushed up when we hear steps on the stairs.

But that was then.

Now that we’ve grown, je suis étudiante a la Université de Technologie de Nanyang, elle travaille around the world.

Mais j'adore elle.

Fini.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home