Wednesday, October 14, 2009

and so it didn't happen

I meant the downpour that threatened.

Oh wells.

Softball was mm more fun than i thought it would be. Rather much like baseball. So it was kinda like fulfilling one of Wanting's life's MUST TRY list. Pitching and batting, batting and pitching. I was told i had ball sense. Lol

Then it happened. Zhongliang was at his turn, swinging the bat, and the ball went high and far. All good... Until Lezung missed. And i was standing behind Lezung trying to catch the ball he missed and in the midst of the attempt, the ball targeted my shin.

Now my beautiful legs (uh or so it was okay before the ball made a HUGE impact), has a gigantic blue-black. And the seniors think the bone is not fractured or shit. Goodness. I was like omfg. So i went aside after said incident happened.

Everybody was so concerned that i felt a little uncomfortable. But really. Being in the limelight is always something of a feat regardless of the reason behind it. Many thanks to "Tiger" Ong, Yew Han and Lezung especially for the care and support they showered upon me.

I'm okay. Or so i think i am.
- shrugs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home