Wednesday, September 16, 2009

days gone and past

My new fave hangout : hall 4 reading room

Why?

Free air-con and wireless. Enough enticement to drag myself out the room.

Had french test today. Wasn't as difficult as i thgt it would be. But having said that, i hope i won't score too badly. Anyway the weekend mugging and M's and T's paid off, so i'm rewarding myself with now.

MAS111 last fri was a tad over on the easy side. No complains from my side though.

Been having insomnia for more than usual this past week.

ZZZ blogging becomes boring when all you have on a daily dose is; Calculus, Foundation of Mathematics, Programming, Ecnomics, Discrete Math and French.



Yenleng has contacted CP.

Vacation week after next.

830 class again next fri. (!@#$%)

Friday's coming again soon! (Yayness!)

Sat MJ @ my hse?

MAS801 midterm next wed!!!

I want to watch The Time Traveller's Wife, and Bandslam! ):

MAORI is going to Swensens on 1st Oct.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home