Sunday, July 26, 2009

Marina Barrage

L&C Agency brought us to Marina Barrage today.





Woke up at an ungodly hour, and by the time we got there, it was about my usual waking time. Talk about early birds getting all the worms. But indeed we did get the best spot for our mini put together through sheer luck picnic. The exhibition was quite cool and also design-wise but it seems to keep harping on the benefits and yada yada.



Indulged in a longtime fantasized about childhood activity – kite flying. Seriously. It should be considered a sport of all sorts. It certainly is no easy feat to run and attempt to get the kite caught up in winds, then allowing it to soar further up and up. Anyway, we all had varying degrees of success. But nonetheless, we all had fun. We all laughed at how ruoyuan and yenleng got burnt. Then after I showered, I supposed they had the last laugh. I didn’t realize my hands got burnt my god.





Looking to get tan? Marina Barrage is the new Sentosa. (Although tan lines is of another business altogether.)

Just caught The Illusionist on Ch5. My God. Great show! Simply genius or ingenious some would say. The unraveling of the story is one of a kind, the tricks or the illusions Edward made were more than spectacular and the last five minutes was the clincher – the revealing of the real inside plot. I bet all the audience got deceived, but wow.




Okay I’m starting to dread 11 Aug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home