Wednesday, April 15, 2009

lie to me

Okayy so I'm back. For those ppl looking forward to the pics I took, good news is I'm going to upload them and do a really thorough entry on the 9d trip but bad news being uh I'm currently experiencing some technical difficulties at the moment so hahaha enjoy waiting.

Anyway, I'm glad to find a fellow "khaki" for 17 again alr. Going to get one for the fast and the furious 4 like asap. Probably by this week. If not, I shall endeavor to attempt my first time going to the movies alone. Hahaha i reckon it'll be a refreshing experience to say the least. Of course I would find some desolated place where no one knows me if not it'll be damn embarrassing. Lol but seriously speaking, going to the movies alone is in my long, never-ending list of things to try.

Still experiencing jet lag and my body is supertuned to US time which fortunately and unfortunately means I'm 15hr behind SIN time. I couldn't sleep a wink on the plane and mind you that was a 20 hour odd flight with transit at Narita. Of course the next morning I was zonked out. Given the time I went to bed the day i touched down (which was 4am), i only woke up at 330pm the day after although i only got up reluctantly an hour later. But that's like my record so far.

Just a brief intro of the itinerary for the 9d trip.
day 1: spent on the plane
d 2: reached LA; getting our directions around the neighbourhood
d 3: Disneyland (you haven't seen fireworks until you see Disneyland's!)
d 4: Las Vegas, baby
d 5: The Grand Canyon/helipcopter ride
d 6: shopping at factory outlet; choc factory; cactus garden; back to LA
d 7: Universal Studio (everyone shld visit this place!)
d 8: spent on plane
d 9: back in SIN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home