Monday, March 23, 2009

i hate this part right here

Okay.

In a nutshell, i played pool a while on sat after Aston's although i kept losing.
Bowled some days ago though i couldn't even hit 100. And sinned terribly after, but not bad enough to lose sleep over.
Went back to sch for netball like 2 weeks ago though we couldn't play a real game with 4 quarts because of our ageing and declining health.
Done with A's since 18th Nov and haven't been using much of my brain every since.
Haven't got a job, although i did have offers.

And now, finally, now I'm taking stock of my effortlessly unfruitful life thus far.

I think, i am on the edge of insanity.

This may be surprising, but in truth, I dun like the way I've wasted my time, day after day, night after night etc. And yet, apparently not enough that i actually do smth abt it. Come to think of it, all i have been doing is to come up with excuses to push this and that away, finding reasons to not do this and that. It's not even like I'm waiting for something to happen, I've lost that naivety years ago. And the thing is, I'm aware of all of that. Doing nothing is not as carefree as it sounds.

Okay.
The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home