Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Labour Day

had an unexpected early night yest due to unforeseen circumstances. i had actually wanted to take a short nap, but who knew my body had wanted more. Today: went Raffles Place to catch on the last day sale in Robinsons. saw some familiar pple. bought a red Nike top. there was this guy dressed in pink top and white bottoms. he was probably too urgent or smth, he went to the females toilet. so weeirrdd. i think he didnt realise at first until me and my mum went in. he didnt dare to come out. lol. but the thing was, the urinals were so different in the first place, how cld he have miss it? then later, some women went into the toilet. lol. i have no idea whether he came out or not. maybe he's still inside... had subway for lunch. man, finally satisfied my craving after so many days.

had a good game yesterday with njc. coach got so agitated by the umpires that at one point, she slammed her file on the ground. lol. went for tuition after that. man, finally one full lesson where i fully understand what she was going through. i must be getting smarter. wahahah. anyway, there's chem test tmr. still, i have yet to go through my notes. pi to be submitted tmr. and my printer picked the right time to ps me. Right. And vjc tmr. All the best to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home