Saturday, October 30, 2010

myopic view

I am simply appalled at how young kids get myopia these days.

I hate to think what the world will be like whenI have kids in say 10 years or so. Actually, I'm gonna instill good habits/values in my kids, so it's moot.

But still. 1/4 kids (in primary sch) are wearing spects. Admittingly, I started wearing since pri 4. Still, my eyesight is rather constant which I'm quite proud of.

Anyway, just a random thought, if I happen to get past my fear of pain, or if I get drunk enough, I'm gonna get a infinity symbol tattooed on my wrist. Cool. One of the things I'll do before I die. Amongst getting a white-picket fence, picking up guitar lessons, and etc.



His love for mathematics is way too awesome. But y=1/x? So many functions.



This one is obviously a glutton for punishment. Sheesh. Tattoo on da lips? Either that she has an obsession for Pi. (bad pun, I know.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home