Saturday, July 21, 2007

20/07/2007

nice date. apparently no one paid any extra attention to it.

class gathering in the evening tmr. steamboat-ing.
plently to do this weekend. economics, maths, chemistry. we even have assignment for pe la. ... ...

anyway, needless to say lots had happened this week. everything is a juggle bacause in my memory, neither time and space exists. hence in no particular order: got team slippers, thgt i lost my bottle, found my bottle, forgot to bring my hp, got back chi results. this week has really gone past real quick without me getting anything done, as usual. oh man. gulit is smth i always have on my conscience. anyway midyr results were pretty average. with lectures going on (and on and on and on... ... this is a result of ultimate boredom lol. not very funny actually.), always feel like dozing off during lectures. no idea as to why but obviously smth has to be done. the short term solution is me having to plug into my zen neeon. however as much as there are solutions, there are limitations to them. for one, the space in zen neeon is seriously !@#$. two, i need faster songs, songs with a faster beat to tune into so i wouldnt doze off. siianzxxz. now i type like a twit because im bored. lol

i just realised the only time i get sufficient or aplenty rest is during weekends which durng that same period i have to compete against time to chiong my tutorials. man, time is a more constraint for me than land is to sg can. sighs.
a normal weekday for me wld only accrue to 5.5hr of slp sometimes less. thats like so sad and pathetic pls.

oh and i just realised, every single time in this week, when i thgt my luck has changed for the better, fate decides to prove me wrong. as if by setting me back on purpose. what doesnt kill me doesnt necessary make me stronger.

whose stupid idea was that. noobshit. wrong time, wrong place. anyway there wasnt even a need for that now, esp at this current time. gad la.

last msg of the day: the earth is dying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home