Tuesday, March 13, 2007

like finally lol

hahaa finally decided to create one after much hesistation and delay. i know i'm a bit behind time okay maybe a lot. but better late than neevr right. haha i wonder if people wld even find their way here. not that it's of much importance.. anyway. i duno what made me possess this impulse to suddenly create one. again, not that it actually matters..

nothing much has been gg on in my life as usual.

sat
1.went to sentosa with meiping, jesselyn and tzehui.
2.got roasted despite my original tanned skin.
3.had subway.
4.went home.

sun
1.did hair treatment. hahahahaha
2.outcome was rather shocking. wonder if i have to dye black to cover it?

mon
1.netball selection cum trial (for the umpteenth time)
2.people keep insisting i dyed/highlighted my hair when in fact i really REALLY did hair treatment. lol
3.tuition. wah the teacher is teaching at the speed of light. i kinda figured she wld finish the syllabus by the end of this yr. lol

tues
1.create this ... i wonder if it'll ultimately be on my side or against me. haha

i guess this will be it for now. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home